www.monumentaustralia.org.au

St Paul`s Parish CentrePrint Page Print this page

21-June-2020
21-June-2020

Photographs supplied by Sandra Brown

The parish centre commemorates the Anglican pioneers of Holbrook and District.

Location

Address:Wilson & Young Streets, St Paul`s Church, Holbrook, 2644
State:NSW
Area:AUS
GPS Coordinates:Lat: -35.724801
Long: 147.311813
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
View Google Map

Details

Monument Type:Structure
Monument Theme:Culture
Sub-Theme:Religion
Monument Manufacturer:J. M. O`Malley

Dedication

Actual Monument Dedication Date:Saturday 21st June, 1986
Front Inscription

Plaque :

St. Pauls Church 1887

To the glory of God, & in grateful memory of the Anglican pioneers in this District

This Parish Centre was opened on the 21st June, 1986 by the Rt. Rev`d B. W. Wilson Assistant Bishop of the Diocese

Rector & designer
The Rev`d D. E. Francis

Builder 
Mr. J. M. O`Malley

Source: MA
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au
Proudly sponsored by UBC Web Design