www.monumentaustralia.org.au

Members of the FellowshipPrint Page Print this page

30-April-2017
30-April-2017
Photographs supplied by John Huth

The plaque commemorates the services of the members of the church fellowship under the leadership of K. and A. Blyton during the vacancy in the parish from July 1952 to February 1953.

Location

Address:59 - 65 Soho Street, St Andrew's Uniting Church, Cooma, 2630
State:NSW
Area:AUS
GPS Coordinates:Lat: -36.238182
Long: 149.124286
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
View Google Map

Details

Monument Type:Plaque
Monument Theme:Culture
Sub-Theme:Religion
Approx. Event Start Date:July-1952
Approx. Event End Date:February-1953

Dedication

Front Inscription

                  This Tablet
Is Placed Here By The Congregation
            In Recognition Of
SERVICES RENDERED IN GOD`S NAME
BY MEMBERS OF THE FELLOWSHIP
Under The Leadership Of
Messrs. K. And A. Blyton
During The Vacancy In The Parish
From July 1952 To February 1953.

Source: MA
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au
Proudly sponsored by UBC Web Design