www.monumentaustralia.org.au

Centenary of St Mary`s ParishPrint Page Print this page

12-July-2016
12-July-2016

Photographs supplied by Sandra Brown

The plaque commemorates the centenary of St Mary's Catholic parish from 1882 to 1982.

 

 

Location

Address:Finch & Riddell Streets, St Mary`s Catholic Church, Bingara, 2404
State:NSW
Area:AUS
GPS Coordinates:Lat: -29.867781
Long: 150.568346
Note: GPS Coordinates are approximate.
View Google Map

Details

Monument Type:Plaque
Monument Theme:Culture
Sub-Theme:Religion
Approx. Event Start Date:1882
Approx. Event End Date:1982

Dedication

Actual Monument Dedication Date:Sunday 29th August, 1982
Front Inscription

AD MAJOREM DEI GLORIAM

             this plaque
commemorating the centenary of the parish
             was unveiled by

The Most Rev. H. J. Kennedy D.D.
        Bishop of Armidale
           on 29th August 1982

   Fr Salvador 1882   Fr Castelli 1982

Source: MA
Monument details supplied by Monument Australia - www.monumentaustralia.org.au
Proudly sponsored by UBC Web Design